Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Mail

If you feel so called, you can send me mail. There are four mail drops along the route. If you send mail to one of these addresses with my name on it, I will get it when I arrive in that town:
1. Saturday, July 6: Sea to Sea- (Rider's Name) c/o Bethel CRC, PO Box 10, Shiprock, NM 87420
2. Saturday, July 27: Sea to Sea- (Rider's Name) c/o Sylvan Addink, 1802 E. Court Street, Iowa City, IA 52245
3.Saturday, Aug. 3: CRCNA - Sea to Sea (Rider's Name), Attn: Luanne Barnes, 2850 Kalamazoo Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49560
4. Saturday, Aug 10: CRCNA- Sea to Sea- (Rider's Name), 3475 Mainway, PO Box 5070 STN LCD1, Burlington ONT L7R 3Y8

It is so exciting to receive mail! So, if you have the time, please send a small note. Emails would be fantastic too if snail mail isn't your thing: christeena.nienhuis@gmail.com. Even facebook messages are amazing! Anything to encourage and remind me that God is in control is so appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment