Thursday, 5 July 2012

Some of the Teaching Staff

Here is Kim and Vincent. Kim is the main English teacher and he and I have a lot of great discussions about any number of topics. Vincent is one of the head teachers and has been in the profession for over 30 years. He has 9 children from university age to about 4 years old. Vincent is what I would think my Opa had been like. He`s great with kids, loves people, laughs a lot and jokes about being and `old man.` Behind them is the school office building. To the right is the medical clinic as well as Standard 4. To the left are classes 5, 6, 7, 8 and a tailoring class. Behind the camera is my house.
This is Leonard. In the background you will see the house where I am staying as well as a couple of the tractors and vehicles owned by Omwabini. We are sitting on the porch of the makeshift school marking exams.




No comments:

Post a Comment